1.) Chase Sapphire Preferred
Chase Freedom can be considered one of the best cards for those seeking to apply for the first time. With already a healthy resume of perks and benefits, Chase freedom is still adding more promos to its mix.
- 40,000 bonus points when you spend $4,000 within your first 3 months
- 5,000 bonus points when you add your first authorized user
- 2x points for travel and dining expenses and 1 point per dollar for other expenses
- Great ratio for points conversion to miles at 1:1
- To apply: creditcards.chase.com
- Photo courtesy of magicbulletmedia.com
Get The Best of Reserve First Class
Join our newsletter and get a daily update of everything First Class travel.